- We wish to foster a strong, one firm philosophy which recognizes that, in the long run, we are all better served by adhering to the goals and objectives of the Organization, rather than those of the individuals.
- We recognize that the purpose of the Organization’s existence is to provide a high quality professional service to our clients.
- We recognize that maintaining satisfied clients is important to the success of the Organization and we will continually strive to not only provide the highest quality of service, but to make each client feel important.
- The Organization recognizes that its future success is dependent upon the quality of its personnel and will strive to identify, recruit and employ those men and women with the potential to grow with the Organization and enhance the level of client service.
- The Organization is committed to solid growth in a reasonable and realistic manner. Whereas, this growth is best achieved through internal means, we will be receptive to acquisition opportunities which meet established criteria. In addition, the Organization recognizes that satellite offices within our geographic region are also a viable means of growth.
- All members of the Organization shall have the opportunity to advance as far in the Organization as their desires and abilities will take them. To the best of our ability, higher level positions will be filled through internal advancement rather than adding staff from outside the Organization. Organization growth should provide advancement opportunities for current staff as well as the need for additional staff at entry level.
- The Organization recognizes the importance of innovation and creativity, both in the way we run our operations and in the advice we give our clients. In that regard, we will solicit ideas from all members of our staff at all times and foster a free interchange of thoughts and ideas among all of us.
- The Organization will maintain an image within the profession and within the community of a premier practice performing only the highest quality work for clients. Accordingly, the Organization will not accept engagements for which it is not qualified or cannot develop appropriate expertise prior to the delivery of the required services.
- We will strive to foster good relations with professionals in all related fields and encourage our staff of professionals to actively participate in civic, charitable, business, and professional organizations and contribute generously of their time and money in support of these activities.
- The Organization will carefully accept or reject clients based on their need and appreciation for the level of service provided by the Organization, their willingness to pay reasonable fees for delivery of such services and their willingness to cooperate with and respect the professional service team of the Organization.
- The Organization will continue to develop its general capabilities in all areas of our services and will strive to enhance our unique technical skills in those specialized areas where our professional staff has an interest or clients have a need.
- The Organization recognizes that the practice of nursing home Medicaid filing services, asset preservation, asset protection, and estate planning is a business and that we are entitled to fair fees for such services performed and value added.
- The Organization believes that the above missions cannot be successfully fulfilled unless the management and staff enjoy what they are doing. To this end, we will strive to make employment at Elder Planning Alliance enjoyable as well as rewarding.
Copyright © 2010 - Elder Planning Alliance - All rights reserved. Conforms to W3C Standard XHTML & CSS